lxkeymap, an app to switch keyboard layout easily

Hi,

I wrote a little app called lxkeymap to switch the keyboard layout very
easily from a graphical window.
It would be nice if you can test it and give me some feedback. There are
also some keymaps still missing, mainly because I don't have an image of
the keymap (see the keymap image on the right in the application).
If you want to add a new keymap please try to edit one of the images
(stored in /usr/share/lxkeymap/media/keymap) with Gimp or any other
image editing tool. The font I used in the images is Sans.

You can get the app from here: http://zevenos.com/files/lxkeymap_0.1_all.deb