Re: Evince?

Hi Andrew & Lubuntu team:

It's the same for the others pdf viewers such as adobe, foxit, etc... in
computers with a more powerful video card as mine (8mb) scrolling seems just
fine (i have another pc with 128mb and it works perfect), but since Lubuntu
it's made for low pcs we must think that people that's going to use it don't
have powerful hardware. Am i the only one who notices it?
Arguments made by Rafael and Yorvyk are quite enough for me to accept the
change, i'm just suggesting to contact Evince's developers to look at the
scrolling improvement to make Evince better, faster and more usable for old
computers.

I'm going to try again and again untill i can suggest it.

Regards.

--
jpxsat
Ubuntu user #29.157