Online updates not installed during installation

I ticked the install online updates box but when I ran Update Manager straight after installation there were 43 updates to be installed.  These are the same packages that were required by an earlier installation were I didn’t tick the box.  The fluendo package has been installed, as I ticked that box as well.  This is the first time I’ve tried this as the other machine was initially installed off-line.  Anybody else seeing this?

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net

Follow ups