Re: Lubuntu Maverick Beta 2 released

Hi Julien,

I'm sorry I did not get it transferred over in time, as you know I'm using a
3G device so have a data cap. Derrick has been a little busy of late with
little things like google mail trashing all our accounts / domains. He's due
a couple of days off, and I'll get him to do the transfer else I'll bite the
bullet and pay the excess charge for me to do it. else I will give you my
log-in details for the server and you can put it, and all future ones
directly on there whilst I await for broadband connection here. Could you
please let me know the exact size of the iso so I can update the md5
instructions. I know that you have the cd testing working, but being able to
md5 the iso image before you burn a cd is a handy thing to be able to do.

Thanks,

Phill.