Re: [Lxde-list] Lubuntu 10.10 released

Well, you don't have to remove the (Gnome) desktop, there's an option to
just not install it. Please see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/DocumentationHelp/MinimalInstall for
details. I believe that if you use Ubuntu alternate CD instead of mini.iso
there's still an option to install a minimal system.

One difference (not so big IMHO) between Lubuntu CD install and minimal
install is eth0 not being nm-managed after a minimal install. Maybe there is
something else, not sure.

Regards!
Mikhail