Re: cmov

Hiyas Julien,

Having had a chat, (oh and the forum went wild over the dropping of i586
support),.

what I propose is that we support 10.04 as a LTS and not just a beta. The
kernel will be supported for 5 years, it's down to the devs to decide if
they will compile stuff for the LTS kernel. Obviously, you all know that ask
that you do so; I do know it is a really small team but I think pcman will
do his side, as for the lx team that would have to be asked.