Re: People having trouble with dualboots?

Hi,
I had the same issue, after installing Lubuntu to a new partition, my
existing Ubuntu 10.10 installation was not recognized (I could only
boot to Lubuntu). After I installed os-prober, did an update-grub, and
I can dual boot. Thanks for your help.
Zoltan