Re: dropbox and pcmanfm

Am Dienstag 09 November 2010, 22:34:18 schrieb kosaidpo:
> hello guys
> i've installed dropbox but when i clik right and choose open the
> folder it gets opened with chromuim
> so guys any tip how to open it with pcmanfm ??
>
> thanks

I think dropbox uses hardcoded nautilus as its only file browser. If it isn't
installed it will fallback to the default browser. So in your case chromium.
Fill in a bug report on the dropbox bug tracker (if there exists one). It
should simply use xdg-open and  then the users of wouldn't have such problems.