Re: Test unpublished translation in Lubuntu

Hi,

Le mardi 16 novembre 2010 à 11:20 +0700, Duy Hùng Trần a écrit :
> Hi everybody,
>
> Vietnamese translation for LXDE components in transifex.net is almost
> done, maybe about 90%. So I want to test all of them in Lubuntu so
> that I could fix any incorrect translation before LXDE team publish
> them, I think this way is easier than opening a po file and check line
> by line. Is there any way I could do this?
> Thank you!

For now, there is no easy way to test directly a git version of LXDE
into Lubuntu, except if you compile it yourself.

I have some ideas to improve this, but it needs some work. I'll send a
mail about this to the list if the situation is better in the future.