Applications by default : lightDM instead of LXDM

Hi,

For now, we have LXDM as display manager, but I would like to try
lightDM for this cycle.

lightDM have several advantages :
- It's cross-platform, means other desktops may use it and support it.
- It'll proposed for inclusion is Ubuntu in natty+1, and if it succeed,
it means also more support.

Support is important for this piece of software, because it's more
complex than a standard desktop application. It's also important to have
testers because it needs to deal with many different configurations and
situations.

Another advantage : lightDM doesn't depends directly on GNOME component,
only the greeter (the login screen) who use have those depends. And
there is already a greeter which is similar to the LXDM one (thanks
PCMan :))

You can read more on lightDM on the homepage [1] or on the blog of the
author [2]. You can also see the blueprint for inclusion in standard
Ubuntu [3].

Also, I already plan to continue to maintain LXDM, so if lightDM is not
ready for 11.04, we will have the possibility to switch back to LXDM.

A version to test it in a real installation will be available in the
Lubuntu Desktop PPA in several days.

[1] : https://launchpad.net/lightdm
[2] : http://bobthegnome.blogspot.com/2010/07/lightdm.html
[3] :