Re: Applications by default : control-center

Am Sonntag 21 November 2010, 11:45:34 schrieb Julien Lavergne:
> Hi,
>
> A control-center is an usual requested feature for Lubuntu. I think it
> would be a good addition. For now, we have 2 choices :
> - lubuntu-control-center, which is simple but a bit limited
+1 for the lubuntu-control-center (and thats not only  because I wrote it)
The tuquido control center seems to fancy for me. It reminds me of the Windows
XP/Vista Control center with all its category hell. Where you don't find
anything so easily. It also requires Webkit as a dependency.