Re: Applications by default : control-center

I've tested tuquito-control-center on Lubuntu 10.04 and is not lighweight at
all: over 40mb (dont remember cpu usage) and launching something takes 3
times longer than going directly to the same icon in "preferences" menu.
Besides, it doesn't obey to the gtk theme and is extremly slow on my P3
machine.

I love the idea of a control-center instead of everything sorted the way it
is, but it must to be implemented the right way, i think: lightweight and
fast.

--
jpxsat
Ubuntu user #29.157 (Lubuntu 10.04)