Re: Applications by default : remove Cheese

Am Sonntag 21 November 2010, 18:46:39 schrieb 神癒礁湖 "(Rafael Laguna)":
> I really prefer the Lubuntu CC for next release. But I ask (in my
> ignorance), can it accept more options via modules or something like
> that?

It is written as an pygtk app and uses glade. So its only a matter of putting
in a new icon via glade (the gui to edit *.ui files) and the right command in
the lubuntu-control-center.py
So no it does not have an module or addon methode but adding a new entry is
not very hard