Re: Lubuntu Natty Alpha 1

Hi Julien,

There is no control center (neither of the two mentioned in earlier emails).
Nor could I find any in the lubuntu-desktop ppa. Sorry if I missed some
useful information related to this, but what is the plan about a control
center in lubuntu 11.04? Can you please just briefly summarize, sorry if I
did not pay attention.

thank you.
Zoltan