Panel bug

WARNING: If i am correct in the discovery of this bug it will make your
panel disappear and force you to hard kill your system (unless you have Hot
Keys setup to get to a terminal without panel!)

So i think i have found a bug and here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Right click on panel and select, "Add/Remove Panel Items"
2. Select the, "Panel Applets" tab
3. Click on the double window "iconfiy" icon in bottom left corner of screen
next to virtual desktops

Again i state if i am correct in this than your panel should disappear and
you will have to reboot system to get it back. I tried using Task Manager to
get panel back but was unsuccessful. I did this in a installed environment,
NOT in virtual box so i suggest maybe trying in virtual box if lubuntu is
your only OS installed on system.

--
God Bless