RES: Network issue.

It did not work. I already have this package! package gvfs-bac

I won't bother you guys with my lack of knolegment. I decided to move to
linux a little time ago when I started to learn java language.

I have no more time to fix things or try to learn how to use it. My focus
must be java. I work maintaining windows machines, and it is weird because I
find myself just like a kid when I use linux, I don't understand names,
commands, expressions.I will be back to XP/Ubuntu and see what happens. When
I fell more confident with linux ill try lubuntu again.

Thanks guys..