pcmanfm seriously broken

Hi Team:

Today i finally upgraded my 10.04 packages with the LXDE PPA released a time
ago. So far so good (and faster) but when i tried to right click a file
pcmanfm crashed... "maybe it's because i open files with one single click" i
thought, so i go to preferences and pcmanfm crashed again! Similar, but not
the same, it's when i go to preferences in desktop, i'm able to change the
wallpaper but when i click "close" the old wallpaper comes back and pcmanfm
crashes again!!

This bug it's just affecting me? How can i make a debug file?

So far it's all i can tell. I think this is critical for 10.04 users! Maybe
the upgrade is not ready yet for 10.04?
For now i just want to roll back pcmanfm libs to get the functionality
back... anybody knows how to do it?

Thanks for listening!

--
jpxsat