Re: Introducing Naveen ( IRC-wolfpack )

2011/1/19 Naveen Agrawal <nav.cool07@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi
>
> My main focus is Development related. I know basics of C/C++ but have no
> experience in application development. I will be looking to contribute to
> lubuntu through code & patches area. I also want to learn how packaging is
> done.
> Currently I am learning and helping in bug-triaging as I was looking to have
> familiarity with various packages related to Ubuntu and wanted to know about
> Bug triaging system.
>
> Links
>
> 1. Launchpad account :  https://launchpad.net/~nav.coder
> 2. Wiki page : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/nav.coder

Welcome :)

I'm happy to see another developer here :) There is quite some work to do :)
If you want some ideas on what to do, you can look at the bug tracker,
especially packages tracked by Lubuntu team :
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~lubuntu-packaging/+packagebugs . I
try to report bugs when I find something to do on Lubuntu, so our TODO
list is mostly the content of the bug tracker :)
More important IMO, is to keep doing things you are interesting in. It
will keep motivation :) If you find a bug when testing Lubuntu, or if
one feature is missing and you want to add it, just start coding :)
If you want some help or some guidance, feel free to ask on IRC or on
the mailing list.