Suggestion: Move these apps from "Preferences" to "System Tools"

Hi,
Just put Lubuntu on a few machines. I can't see why the following apps
get listed as under "Preferences" in the menu - I think they are
definately "System Tools" and should be grouped as such. These are the
apps that I talk about:
-Additional Drivers
-Synaptic Package Manager
-Update Manager
-Users and Groups

The last one *might* fit in "Preferences", not too sure about that. It's
not ruining the Lubuntu experience to edit a few .desktop files, but it
is a bit annoying and the current organization might put new users off,
I think.

Best,
Kristian
--