Re: Ozone theme available for testing

I've tested it on an old Pentium with 1 gb RAM too. Now here goes the
weird thing: usual windows run fine, but superuser apps are slow. Why?
It happens (to me) too in Ubuntu (AMD-K7) with Radiance theme.

Anyway, the Nautilus dependencies and definitions have been erased
completely. I hope there will not be errors at all at boot time, and
this may speed a bit the theme (because of not printing errors to
console in background) or trying to find those missing pixmaps and / or
values).

You can test it at the usual place.

Bye!