Re: Fwd: Ozone theme available for testing

People:

Weeks ago i've been talking with Rafael about this and I ran a lot of tests
in my two machines: my main laptop (P3 - 1000mhz 256ram) and my test machine
(amd-k6-2 -100MHZx5.5- with 256ram) and could not tell any real difference
between using the normal theme and ozone* (both systems are 10.04). In fact,
my main machine sticked with Ozone some time until a few days ago :)

Note that the tests runned by me are just opening some windows, run some
office programs and fly over menus... didn't know anything else to do.

* Still, someone could check the speed deployment of lxde-menu? *Seems* to
me that the icons get a few ms more to load with Ozone, but that's maybe due
to the bugs that Rafael corrected recently :) (and i haven't tested it with
the corrections yet) - Tonight i'll get a look with the "new Ozone" in my
test machine ;)