Re: insert blank dvd

The file brasero.desktop needs to contain MimeTypes=x-content/* to make this
work.
Please refer to freedesktop.org mime spec for x-content/ stuff.
It's one of the gnome-standards which are added to the so-call cross-desktop
freedesktop.org specs without conscensus. Currently only gnome/glib/gio
supports it but since we use glib/gio, we support it anyways.