Re: Generic icon shown in Task bar window list

Le mardi 01 mars 2011 à 19:46 +0000, Yorvyk a écrit :
> As you can see from the attached pic. mtpaint is showing a generic
> icon in the Task Bar Window List.  The icon is correct elsewhere.  Not
> sure what to record a bug against.  Galculator also does this as well.
It's probably because the window doesn't register an icon. It probably
lacks a line like :

gtk_window_set_icon(this_window,the_icon);

See also:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-set-icon

I think it should be a trivial fix, or a good bug to work for people who
want to start to code and contribute ;-)