RES: wirelles problem Toshiba satellite.

Hi every one. I was using the ubuntu but my lap is so slow (satellite a105) that I decide give one more try with Lubuntu.

But again I have some crazy problems!  Cromium and firefox are the same thing web pages stay loading forever when connected through the wirelles.

It looks like there is some problem with de driver. It recognize and connect the network but is like my internet connection was up and down all the time.

Only happens with lubuntu and xubuntu, WinXP connect normaly.

There is any “extra drivers” to be installed? Toshiba Satellite a105 S1712.

Thanks for any help.

There is anther