Re: Desktop, trasparency and LXTerminal

Sorry for delay i was busy.

1. I already tryied it but not works.

One day i've installed nautilus and ... PUF! It works.

if i reboot, i see blank background, then i execute "nautilus" inside
LXTerminal and background appears.

I believe it works when the GUI is under gconf control.

2. Yes, i'm searching the path were the image file is stored.
After, i can make a simple menu with bash script.

Lxcc