Re: Desktop, trasparency and LXTerminal

Thank you, this conky is very fun, and i have a good news for you.

I believe there is no bug on conky , neihter on lxpanel too.

The secret is the middle button of the mouse (in my netbook there
isn't, so i tried with usb mouse).
When you hide the conky (or other windows), after you can restore it
by clicking the mouse's middle button on desktop.
A menu appear and you can restore conky.

Surely there is a way for to change this option.
I mean , instead of to use the the mouse's middle button, we can use a
short-key (how??).

Regards,
LxCC