Resignation

Hello all, now I know that I've kinda sent an email like this before but the time has come for me to say goodbye. Recent events have occurred where I simply do not have the time to contribute nor the desire to "act" like I am...because that's really just lying to not only my fellow team-mates but also myself. I will leave the Doc FG for the BT to the council, and I will decide on a lead for Ubuntu Youth...I'm sorry but I need to really just work on getting back in school, finding a job, and starting a career for myself. I simply do not have the time to do anything else. It was nice to know all of you, it's been fun and awesome. Farwell

--
Cheers!

~zkriesse

Follow ups