Lubuntu 11.04 Beta 1: "Check disc for errors" returns 115 errors in ./isolinux/*

Hi all,

I downloaded Lubuntu 11.04 Beta 1 a week or so ago, and ran "Check disc for
errors" from the liveCD, and it reported 115 errors in the ./isolinux/*
directly, all of which were "No such file or directory" errors (including
isolinux.bin). Is this expected behavior?

I ran it on a USB drive using usb-creator, and even downloaded a new iso
from the torrent and every time the behavior was the same.

-Steven