Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Ask Mark session

Well, what can I say?

Mark Shuttleworth in a Q&A session... Yeah, i missed it as well :(

 jcastro QUESTION: will lubuntu become
official?15:12<http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:12>
sabdfl i would like it to,
yes15:12<http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:12>
sabdfl i think the lubuntu team have done excellent work to make sure that
it's possible - integrating their processes and output into the main archive
15:12 <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:12>
sabdfl

> there's a thread on the TB list and I'm behind on mail, we're waiting iirc
> for comment on tools, like iso testing

15:12 <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:12>

 sabdfl

from an experience and governance point of view, Lubuntu meets my personal
requirements

15:13 <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:13>

 sabdfl

it has solid leaders, a good track record of delivery, and works in the
spirit of Ubuntu

15:13 <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:13>

 sabdfl

we need to know if there are costs or work to be done on the tools front,
but I expect they are manageable

15:13 <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/05/04/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t15:13>
sabdfl next!

But the future is looking bright :)