Re: Benefits of Lubuntu being official (was: Re: Ask Mark session )

How do you make Deluge share better? Only when I'm downloaden the uploading
seems to go "fast", but besides that, it seems really slow. Even thou I'm
not online all the time, but should be more than 1.241 ratio. Also I can't
seem to be able to upload with every torrent I've got uploading (8 linux
images), even after setting upload slots to about 20.
Any thoughts to what I need to change would be appreciative. I'm also on IRC
most of the time, so can also be talked to directly.

With metta,

Chris Druif