Re: Image files

Hi Julien,

as was suggested in this thread earlier, 'Get Lubuntu' would be much easier
to maintain as one page. I can add the links for the manual testing of 10.04
to that area, add in 10.10 and 11.04 (both official and the unofficial 64
bit version), along with 11.10 test area. If you are agreeable to this, I'll
put up a sandbox page for you all to have a read of.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw