Re: apport hooks

Sounds like fun!! I assume any written now will be for next cycle? With that
being said, due to this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-meta/+bug/782997
I am unable to install lubuntu on my netbook or laptop. I ask if anybody has
been able to take a look at it as i will have to stick to 10.10 until this
is resolved.

--
God Bless