Re: Lubuntu 11.04 MinimalInstall

Hello Ximo,

thank you for the email. As your English is far better than any attempt that
I may make to speak in your language, could you please let me know which
language or languages you are comfortable with and I will try to get you
someone who knows them so that you can more easily discuss things.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw