Re: Lubuntu 11.10 roadmap proposal

Julien,

On 05/26/2011 02:03 AM, Julien Lavergne wrote:

> I'll do it if nobody have comments on it. Thanks :)

>>      * June 2nd : Alpha 1

My instinct would be to skip the Alpha 1 this cycle.

I'm concerned that this is too soon and won't really be useful -- what
would we gain by having alpha testers spend time testing this, if the
whole build infrastructure change and the GTK3 changes are not present?

I'll defer to your experience in past Lubuntu cycles, but that's really
my only concern with this schedule -- I think we are not far enough
along with development yet to produce an Alpha 1 on June 2 that will be
able to be meaningfully tested.

Jonathan