Re: Proposed changes to lubuntu-desktop

Just my two cents here - libreoffice is Java based, so (in my
experience anyway) it probably isn't lighter-weight.

You mentioned Midori. In my experience, Midori isn't good for the
average user, and some sites (namely, gmail) refuse to work with it at
all.

Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth. :)

--James Gifford
http://jamesrgifford.com