Re: Summarize of proposed changes on applications by default

2011/6/19 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) <rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxx>

> **
> +1 here
>
> Fully agree.
>
> 1. LXDM is working really well. LightDM is not polished.

I have a cool greeter for lightdm in the git repo, but due to recent API
changes its broken now.
Author of lightdm provided some patches but I did not have time to touch
them at the moment.
Once it's fixed, it provides the same UI as LXDM and it's much more themable
than lxdm.
In my implementation, the theme can be edited with Glade in a WYSIWYG way.
But I have to find some time to fix it.