Re: LightDM Vs LXDM

Hiyas,

as per what I said - that decision is and should be, with you devs.

We all trust you to make the correct decision on that and will back you up
100%. An easy decision it is not, possibly one of the hardest for 11-10. My
fear, as explained was that it may be too big a requirement for you to both
integrate LightDM (Which we will do) ans also keep LXDM as a fall back for
11-10, as opposed to heading it for 12-04.

We can go on for ever discussing this as a team - it is really time the dev
team decided. Sorry to put that on you good people, but only you know what
is and is not possible.