Re: wiki

2011/6/22 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) <rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxx>

> First of all, my apologies for sending (again) for a nerd reason, Harry
> Potter silly things. Contact cards repaired.
>
> Ok, does anybody has problems accessing the Ubuntu wiki? It seems like
> there's no link between OpenID and Ubuntu. Anyway, I'm doing some
> experiments with a new wallpaper. You can check it out right here:
>
> http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/2011/06/refreshing-desktop-mockup.html
>
> Please, feedback.
>
> PS. Sorry, again. I'm ashamed.

The wiki is in a state of upgrade, they appear to have load issues on the
login side of things but it's definitely still being looked at. It seems to
work fine sometimes and other times be a bit slow. I've noticed some 502
proxy errors when logging in. Fortunately the person responsible for the
upgrades is in my LoCo so I get to pester them with constant updates on how
it's going and they in return try to fix it.

The backgrounds look great by the way, you always produce quality work!

Regards,

Jared Norris JP(Qual) BBehSc(Psych)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JaredNorris