Update Manager persistently offers Mozilla browser

Hello everybody

I've been using Lubuntu for a couple of months and I think it is great!
I always install offered updates, sometimes without even reading them but
yesterday I saw Mozilla browser, Firefox appmenu integration, and Firefox
English language pack offered.
Why are these updates available when I don't have Mozilla installed, just
the default Chromium?
Is there any way I can tell the Update Manager not to offer these packages
in the future.
I tried unchecking them but they always appear.
Thank you

Follow ups