Re: ozone2 updates

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:52:42 +0200
神癒礁湖 "(Rafael Laguna)" <rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He, he. Accepted EVERY opinion. Remember, I'm counting your votes. And
> Yorvik, you're right. If there're 2 wallpapers, at least should be 2
> panels (another dark in progress). It's funny how difficult is matching
> everybody.
>
> But my intention this time is not being sooo blue everywhere. I'm
> thinking in a "sharper" environment. More contrast while keeping relax.
> Elementary did it well combining dark and light colours. Let's see
> ours...

TBH I'm not really that bothered about this sort of thing for myself.  But, it is important for 'marketing' and reviews where screen-shots are used and give potential users their first impression.  Grey panels tend to make the theme look incomplete and a bit old fashioned, so a bit of colour there would be nice.  As I've said before,  blue is not my favourite colour but, it is innocuous compared to others and works well on old (CRT) monitors.  I would, however, like to see something in green at a later date :)

--
Steve Cook (Yorvyk)

http://lubuntu.net