Join up at Berlin 'Lightweight' desktop summit from Aug.6-12

Hello,

the desktop summit of KDE and GNOME will be held in Berlin, Germany
from 6 - 12 August 2011. I believe this would be a great opportunity
to meet up with developers, designers and contributors from all over
the world. I would like to propose to hold an adjoin Mini-Summit to
add the focus Lightweight Desktops to events in Berlin. Who would be
interested to join?

I set up a wiki page collecting information of folks interested here:
http://wiki.lxde.org/en/Lightweight_Desktop_Summit_2011

Would be great to meet you in Berlin.

All the best,

Mario