Re: LXDM Theme

For what it's worth, I run Lubuntu on a Dell Precision T5500 with TWO Xeon
E5520s (a total of 16 logical CPUs) with an Nivida GTX 260, 12GB of RAM, a
Revo X2 PCIe SSD for / and 4 WD500 Blacks in a RAID0 for /home connected to
a 1920x1200 IPS panel.

I had to install the meta packages from the Ubuntu Alt 64bit install cd.

What I'm saying is, I think some of your users aren't using old tech. Some
just enjoy the screaming fast performance Lubuntu offers. I like how it gets
out of my way, so others might too.

nb

Sent from my non-Outlook mail client.

On Jul 4, 2011, at 3:11 PM, 神癒礁湖 "(Rafael Laguna)" <rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxx>