Fwd: Ubuntu Developer Week - Preparation

Well,

very quickly, what do all wish me to concentrate upon?

My view is where we came on from and our rasion d'etre

There still seems to be an issue between
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation,
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ ,
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu#Downloading
Lubuntu and the information on http://lubuntu.net/

A new comer to Lubuntu cares not about which area has the up to date
information. All that matters to them is that we do not get one set of
information on lubuntu.net that is not in synch with the other and, vice
versa.

Whatever Lubuntu area is chosen for the most up to date information is THE
area, all others feed off it.

I know that I am awaiting for the build system to be finalised, I can and
will happily explain that we are awaiting.

It was nice to be asked from the Lubuntu area to make a presentation to
everyone. We have enough time (well, about 10 days). Please do shout and
scream at me.