Re: gtk2 & gtk3 theme

Le Sunday 17 July 2011 à 13:42 +0200, 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) a écrit :
> Hi, boys and girls. There's an adaptation of the theme uploaded at the
> wiki. Please, feel free to install, test and criticize. Feedback
> apreciated! It's a .tar.gz file, you know how it works, open and drop
> the "ozone2" folder onto ~/.themes foler. This includes GTK2, GTK3 and
> Openbox themes. And remember, it's alpha, so a lot of things may fail.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Oneiric/Ozone#preview

Thanks for this work, it's already useful to not having GTK3 apps so
ugly :) Some quick feedback :

On GTK2 :
- There is "animation" set to TRUE. This option increase the CPU usage
for no real improvement, you should set it to FALSE.
- The content of the status bar of pcmanfm is probably too small

On GTK3, there are "pink" lines when I open file-roller, and I can't
read the menu when I click on it (see screenshot here :
http://people.ubuntu.com/~gilir/ozone_example.png ).

I'll work with it activated, I'll report back if I find other problems.