Re: ozone2 update

Le Wednesday 20 July 2011 à 21:08 +0200, 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) a
écrit :
> Hi, crew. "First" update for Ozone2. I've corrected a few bugs you
> observed and another one discovered by myself :)  Here's the short
> list of changes:
>
>       * gtk2: set progressbar animation to false (not really, progress
>         bars are drawn plain)
>       * gtk2: increased pcmanfm statusbar text size in 2 pixels
>       * gtk3: using Unico engine instead standard (this is
>         experimental, look hasn't changed)
>       * gtk3: solved pink container frames (due to new engine Unico)
>       * panel: smooth light contrast lines
>
> There was a n update from Canonical: they updated Unico engine up to
> version r79. Warning on this if you're testing Ozone2 in Natty,
> because it's only available on Oneiric repos! Maybe you've already
> updated this within the last package upgrade if you use Oneiric Alpha
> 2.
>
> As always, uploaded to the wiki:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Oneiric/Ozone
>
> Please, report any further errors you may find.

Thank you Rafael.
For people you want to test it on oneiric, you can use the PPA of
Lubuntu dev : ppa:lubuntu-dev/staging (please note that this PPA is for
testing only, use it only if you want to report bugs).

I found another bug : when you open file-roller, when you clic on
"Archive" (or "Edit" or "View" ...), the text can't be read, it's under
a white box.