Re: New ISO images available : Lubuntu

Julien,

brilliant work. I am so proud to have been and remain a small part of
getting Lubuntu to the people for whom it can really make a difference.

You devs work in mysterious ways, but the fact that Lubuntu edges ever
nearer to full adoption is wonderful. Just do remember, once released - no
running away :D

Thanks for all your work, to both lubuntu team & the ubuntu team. You have
done a fantastic job.

Phill.