Lubuntu Alpha 3 released

Hi,

Lubuntu Alpha 3 is released, and for the first time, along with other Ubuntu images :
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/oneiric/alpha-3/

You can have a look at the official announcement of Ubuntu Alpha 3 ;)

This is a quick overview of this milestone :
New features for Oneiric :
- ISOs build with official build system
- Many updates from LXDE (most components had a official releases)
- Build with recommends packages by default
- Use recommends instead of depends for most of components of
lubuntu-desktop
- Register correctly LXDE as a desktop environment by xdg tools
- Switch to xfce4-power-manager for power management
- Add a microblog client : pidgin-microblog

Known issues
- No alternate ISO available, I hope it will be fixed shortly after the alpha 3 release.
- Using LXDM instead of Lightdm until configuration files are handle
correctly
- Include apt-xapian-index, which should be removed later
- Jockey crashes on start : http://pad.lv/819506
- Missing icons in the menu : http://pad.lv/819525
- No indicators on lxpanel : http://pad.lv/819528
- Installer require 4.6 Gb of free space : http://pad.lv/819538
- Gwibber install by default : http://pad.lv/819519
- GTK3 applications doesn't have a theme : http://pad.lv/819529
- Generic icon for network-manager : http://pad.lv/796147
- Generic icon for jockey : http://pad.lv/819542

Please remember that it's still an Alpha, we have still some times to test and fix the remaining issues.