Re: Welcome

Hi Max,

it was a pleasure to help someone who wishes to help. Those who have known
me for any time will also know that it is something I encourage. You do have
a little list of things to get done, but I know that everyone on the team
will welcome a new volunteer to assist. Next task, get a wiki page up to
tell us all a bit about you and the areas you are interested in.

--
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw