11.10 testing and Main Forum area

Good mail Phil!

In addition to that I think alot of people want to contribute, but don't
know how to go about it. If we make that step easier I believe it also
becomes easier to channel the information (which the newbies bring) more
efficiently.

Here a streamlined "how to contribute" from the Lubuntu website joined with
the ubuntu wiki will be key: I have met questions from peers who find it
confusing that the websites have different looks because they don't know
about the legacy and the work involved in the transition, but none-the-less
this is their main gate to Lubuntu. People punch in "Lubuntu + subject" in
google and what-they-see-is-where-they-go...

--
Bjorn Madsen
*"Is was there when Lubuntu 11.10 launched!"*

Follow ups