Re: Keeping LXDM for 11.10

Fully agree, Julien. I'm working in the matching theme and it's very
difficult and unstable (it's not enough to "port" the LXDM one). Also it
happened two times changes in the API, the XML sentences and other
things.

I'm sure I could do a simple and functional theme with a (simple)
greeter, but I'd like to Investigate how to get animations, a better PNG
with alpha support face-browser, and much more. That's supposed to be
designed for (among the speed and library independence, of course).

+1 for using LXDM again.

--
Go to rafaellaguna.com

Go to Lubuntu.net